Hole spacing--- Thanks!

Wow! Thanks all for your responses, I really appreciate it. It's probably gonna be a day or so before I can really sit down and read thru all of this. Leon, I did see the drawing, thanks. Gonna save all this to a folder so I don't end losing it all.

Reply to
Paul

LOL, Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand different explanations!

Reply to
Leon

...of varying validities.

-- It is characteristic of all deep human problems that they are not to be approached without some humor and some bewilderment. -- Freeman Dyson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Why would you put this in a new thread where it is more than 100% out of context???

Reply to
Michael Karas

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

I would say that he did it that way so that every one would see the thank you response vs. it getting mixed up in the middle of the original thread.

Reply to
Leon

It's been a slow day.

Lew