Robin Hartl - Leaves Hometime - YIKES

Well, we will see less of Robin swinging a hammer these days. According to the following from the Hometime site:

Reply to
mjwallace

I got this email from Hometime customer service...

----------------------- Dear Carl,

Thanks for taking the time to write us! Robin has not said what she is going to be up to. I did hear that she may be continuing on as spokesperson as Little Giant. Sincerely, Jamie Swanson Hometime Customer Service

Reply to
carlbeckner

What's wrong with Robin? I enjoy watching her on Hometime.

Reply to
WD

To hell with that. I enjoyed watching her butt.

Reply to
put "RP" in front of the 774

LOL, this reminds me of the long thread some time ago about Robin's keister...........

Mutt

put "RP" >

Reply to
biggmutt53

Definately -

"put "RP" >

Reply to
Nick Bozovich

"Nick Bozovich" wrote in news:UNjId.18989$c%6.13990@trnddc03:

You and me both thar pardnar!

It looked better than JoAnne's anyday!

However, with so many home improvement shows and that show not being carried by DIY, I seem to have not seen to many of the episodes lately. Most were pretty interesting though, more than some on DIY.

Make more sawdust,

Dan Harriman Orange, Texas

Reply to
Dan

That was Hometime!!!! Liked it a great deal more when JoAnne left. She had an air about her. Also, heard that she was kind of uppity during public appearances. Saw her new commercial for Mr. Rooter or something like that. Boy, she has ballooned, guess that old metabolism caught up with her..

Reply to
Brent Beal

I wonder if she ever heard of the threads in which she and her tush were the subject of discussion. What is it like to be the subject of a mass cyber-drool? throb, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

When I say I "watching her." I really enjoy the show with Dean Johnson and not their anatomy's!

She is definitely attractive and physically fit and active. :-)

Reply to
WD

Anyone notice the resemblence between Dean and Newt Gingrich? Newt could easily be Dean-o's doughnut-eatin' brother.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Good riddance. What a bimbo. Only reason she kept her spot so long is Dean-o-the-Dimwit finally found a female sidekick less competent than he. What was she? 3rd or 4th try?

So, no I don't think she'll get her own show. And, yeah, J.L. has bulked up. Too bad, she had nice pins. Never saw Robin in shorts did we? I wonder why?

Reply to
Kevin

Respectfully disagree.

See:

bureaucrat

You've disrespected the Butt (cf: "disrespected the Bing").

The usual terminal measures will follow.

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

(webpage)

Reply to
Tom Watson

...and I 2nd

Kind Regard

WD

Reply to
WD

How old ARE you guys?

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

WD wrote in news:WrVId.458$ snipped-for-privacy@fe39.usenetserver.com:

Who was the first girl that Beano had on the show. It seemed like they built a garage or something, then she disappeared.

Just curious,

Dan Harriman Orange, Texas

Reply to
Dan

- Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

To paraphrase from a promo for TOH Classics, "That hurts, that really hurts." ;-)

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

and "work" done. Not sure, perhaps a nip and tuck, but mostly her hair and makeup did change.

Boy, Hometime will be less interesting now.

When JoAnne left, Dean had a farewell event for her, I wonder if there will be one for Robin.

MJ Wallace

Reply to
mjwallace