Re: Here's the lowdown on Krunchy

>attbi_s54!attbi_s53!attbi_s51!attbi_slave61!attbi_slave12!attbi_master11!wns >13feed!worldnet.att.net!207.115.63.142!newscon02.news.prodigy.com!prodigy.ne >t!newshosting.com!nx02.iad01.newshosting.com!216.40.28.10.MISMATCH!newscene! >novia!novia!novia!sequencer.newscene.com!not-for-mail >From: Krunchy >Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking >Subject: Re: Now What >Date: 24 Feb 2005 16:33:03 -0600 >Organization: SouthPark dept. of Education >Lines: 36 >Message-ID: >References: > > > >X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 2.0/32.652 >MIME-Version: 1.0 >Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii >Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit >Xref: attbi_master11 alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking:51753 >rec.woodworking:481587 >X-Received-Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:33:13 GMT (attbi_s54) > >

gee that's brilliant Bobby ... a genuine newsgroup message header... and hey !! its mine !!!... that is so cool Bobby!! you da MAN !! now what does all that stuff mean..?? would you like me to help you out a bit... sure you do... after all you are too stupid to do it on your own..

start with my e-mail address ..check it out, see if its real next , why not check the message ID hmmmmmmm something fishy there... the standard agent algorithm is all wrong... holy shit !! its been spoofed !! its a fake message ID !! how the hell did that happen? maybe we should check out the NNTP posting host.. you know the line that shows my IP... uhhhhhhh whats wrong here... there is none!! wow... how can that be ..?? You know what Bobby... you should send a complaint to the SouthPark dept of Education.... I am sure somebody there will be most interested in what you have discovered.. You know what Bobby... I still think you deserve a great big ATTABOY !!!

gur nznmvat cneg vf gung lbh npghnyyl guvax lbh ner ba gb fbzrguvat ... V guvax V'yy tb teno n orre naq trg zl arkg cbfg ernql gb fraq

Reply to
Krunchy

You are soooo cool. You know how to hide on the Internet. Whooop-di-dooo. How long has it been since The New Yorker, that major tech bible, said that on the Internet no one knows you're a dog? Yet you feel sooo unworthy that you don't feel entitled to touch yourself, so you keep your hands on the keyboard. But you can't even get the CPU to come, or anyone to visit. At least keep the drapes drawn. Of course you live in South Park. You have all the class of Cartman and none of his money. Hahahahahaha!

Reply to
igor

Gungf cerggl qnza jvggl Vtbe.... ohg ng yrnfg zl zbgure nva'g n penpx juber yvxr lbhf...!! Bar guvat V unir gb gnxr rkprcgvba gb gub... gur Arj Lbexre vf gur shegurfg guvat sebz n znwbe grpu ovoyr ... vg oneryl engrf nf n frpbaq pynff ent... ohg V thrff gb lbh rira gung vf fbzrguvat vzcerffvir

Reply to
Krunchy

Thu, Feb 24, 2005, 10:33pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@dev.nul.com (Krunchy) who has so little imagination he/she/it doesen't post the usual troll drivel, intead just burbles nonsense, which was snipped:

Gods above, another dorky little cross-posting troll. This one is possibly even sadder than the usual crew. At least they put actual words in their posts. As usual, nothing to say, and want's everyone to know it. Even people with marginal social skills seem to be able get a girlfriend, but these dork trolls apparently can't manage even that much in the way of social skills, otherwise they'd be concentrating on getting lucky, instead of posting their drivel. This one's mommy must be soooo proud.

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHhahahahahahhahhahahahhaha !!!!!

thats a good one Bobby..!!!! you really made my day !!!

Reply to
Krunchy