message SEn valves won't turn on

I just had wiring replaced on my valves. I got them to run just once using manual setting. Now, I am getting an SEn display and I can't even use the manual setting. I just replaced the battery. Where do I go from here?

Reply to
Sam

Back to describing what exactly it is you're talking about?

Reply to
trader_4

Are you talking Chevy valves, sprinkler valves, boiler valves, gas valves, heart valves, or what?

Please be a bit more descriptive.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Hmm, Go from here? Wait a minute, go back to start. Be logical you are asking questions only you can understnd. We can't understand what you are talking about? Trouble-shooting anything is logical process. Be logical.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Sorry, Sprinkler system with an Irritrol RD600-6 controller. Low Voltage.

Reply to
sam

I looked at the manual real quick. I don't see any display msg or error msg that is SEn. Did you try removing both battery and line power for a minute, then reapplying? There is also a reset procedure in the manual to put it back to factory defaults. Does it allow you to set the time/day at least? I guess next on my list would be to disconnect the valve wiring and see if the display and other behavior goes back to normal.

I found this:

  1. The timer LCD window displays a flashing fault code SEN or FUS.

It doesn't say more than that, but googling "irritrol blinking sen" produces some other hits too.

Does it have a rainsensor wired/wireless that the "sen" may be squaking about?

Reply to
trader_4

Hi, SEN error code is related to rain sensor(which supposes to shut off sprinkling when raining). By pushing + or - button it'll disable the display for 2 mins. Not every model has SEN error code. Time to check state of rain senssor wheter is is enabled or disabled. Hope this helps.

Reply to
Tony Hwang