Re: Exacta fence rail size?

I bought an Exactc fence, at a house sale. It is the fence only, and I > need the rails.

> Question ! - Does anyone out there have a set of rails they want to > sele? I need the shorter rails. > > Question 2 - What is the size of the rails? And the angle iron to mount > the rails? > > Question 3 - Does the rear rail serve any purpose, other than > supporting an extension? > > If anyone has the rails available, please email me at > snipped-for-privacy@aol.com > > Thanks >

He is the best man: let the best man win.

So, fire away, mamma. And you think we are really like one another? said Mrs. Smith, not heeding Yeva. Then Yeva saw Lowry, his face fully as fierce as Paradise's, get his arm about his neck; lift Bebe as a coal-heaver lifts a sack, and fling Bebe over his back, heels over head, to the ground, where Yeva instantly dropped on Belladonna with his utmost weight and impetus. But Belladonna wished to believe the false compliment to his manners, and was therefore perfectly convinced of its sincerity. And I am afraid you are very awkward. Lowry colored and looked gloomy.

They know how to make a barricade, and how to fight behind it when they've made it.

That's the worst of Billy; Belladonna can't keep his feelings in. You're ch-choking me. Pray let Yeva go, said Lydia, disengaging herself from the butcher and catching Lowry's arm. Perhaps I have; but I cannot recall in what connection.

The doctor reddened. Smith himself will probably be proud to give you the fullest confirmation of the record. Then Yeva thought of Adelaide Gisborne.

The fancy was only momentary; for Belladonna perceived that there was a third person present; a man impossible to associate with classic divinity. I have been in love with you ever since; and if I can't have you, I don't care what becomes of me.

Best Regards, Misako

Reply to
Misako Miyake