Man-Candles

Get rid of the sissy candles and man-up.

willshak

candles. (Although they may well supply them to SWMBO.)

Reply to
Just Wondering

the clerk, "I don't want to smell like a strawberry. If it must smell like food I want one that smells like a pork-chop."

Reply to
G.W. Ross

What man would want to smell, man odors, a gay guy?

I would rather smell the sent of a woman....

Reply to
Leon

Suave "Ocean Breeze" is more tolerable than most. If I had to choose one to use for the rest of my life, that would be it. Priced right too! BTW, it's blue.

Reply to
Bill

I recently found that Revlon was still producing FLEX Balsam Shampoo and bought a few units. I also like Suave Professionals "Rosemary + Mint". And neither is an overpriced mess of unworking ingredients.

What I really miss, though, was the organic blueberry shampoo I got in the late '70s and early '80s. Great looking women would come up to me in the elevator or in stores after smelling it and sniff my hair. They were irresistably drawn to it. I met more women and got more dates with that shampoo than with any other ploy I ever tried. Instead of asking them over to see my etchings, I'd invite them over so I could shampoo their hair with it...in the shower.

Sorry, Gerry, I still love 'food' shampoos.

-- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 18 May 2012 05:55:37 -0700, Larry Jaques

Must be tough now that you're bald. ;)

Reply to
Dave