Man Babies...

so predictable..........it's an ipad / gameboy on wheels, that's the reason the middle age children go for this shit

I was counting the seconds before we were shown the big screen

mr and mr average promotion seeking company man, easily impressed with baby toys

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

imagine driving a float in chill mode

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Y for wanker

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

party piece at the end is a joke and I am sure illegal ....

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Same acceleration as my Golf only quieter

Reply to
jon