Invoicing on iPhone/iPad

I recently purchased an apple iPad, and and I could definitely see myself using it in the field. Particularly with sending invoices and estimates to customers by email. (I think I could save myself a lot of paper). But Ive yet to find any program that fits my needs.

Has anyone had any luck creating/sending invoices from an iPad or even an iPhone device? Im looking for suggestion/reviews from the community.

Thanks

Craig

Reply to
Craig_45