Caster wheels for the man who has everything

£699 for 4 !!!!

Andrew

Don't worry - you can borrow the money to buy them at an interest rate of only 14.9%

Reply to
Roger Mills

Did you see the cost of a wall mounting kit for an Apple monitor a year or so back?

To be honest if you are going to buy a computer for silly money then why not do the same for accessories? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Wasn't the ridiculously high price of certain items discussed here a few weeks ago? I think the conclusion was that when they appear, the supplier has temporarily run out of stock, so wants to discourage customers from attempting to purchase the item, but didn't want to remove the item from the sales list altogether. Wex do say the wheels are not in stock.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Not in this case, £700 is the official Apple price

Andy Burns

The casters don't have brakes.

But if you don't buy them, you have to go through life on your widdle leggs.

This is definitely a first world problem.

I'm sure a DIYer could come up with a solution. I always salivate a bit when I go past the lawn mower replacement wheels display at the hardware store. Maybe you could whip something together with lawnmower wheels.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

if you need to downgrade from runaway castors to fixed feet then that will cost another £299 (if you chucked the OEM feet away)

Barry Bucknell would be proud of this tea trolley. It even has brakes (sorry about the long link)

Andrew

Don't apologise, cut all the crap out of it, the bit that counts is from slash dp slash up to the next slash

or if you prefer

Andy Burns

I came across a good order dumped geriatric mobility chair recently but decided the swivelling wheels were not strong enough for any workshop trolleys.

pumps,play,newly, if anyone wants it:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Wheathampstead? Too far away!