Exacta fence rail size?

I bought an Exactc fence, at a house sale. It is the fence only, and I need the rails. Question ! - Does anyone out there have a set of rails they want to sele? I need the shorter rails.

Question 2 - What is the size of the rails? And the angle iron to mount the rails?

Question 3 - Does the rear rail serve any purpose, other than supporting an extension?

If anyone has the rails available, please email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Thanks

Reply to
sailor

You should also indicate whether you have the Home Shop or Commercial version of the fence. The rails are different sizes for these 2 different sized fences.

  1. I do but I am using them. sorry
  2. See statement above.
  3. No, the rear angle iron rail simply supports the "Necessary" extension. The fence rides on the "Flat" table extension and the front rail.
Reply to
Leon

xacta is a biesemeyer clone. the rail is a standard size of steel tube and the bracket is a standard size of steel angle. biesemeyer has the information on their website or you could find one in a store near you and measure it. make your own- it's not hard.

Reply to
bridgerfafc