Looking for a plan,

After watching the movie "National Treasure" umpteen million times in an effort to glean a clear view of the chair young Ben Gates flips over to become a quite substantial step-stool at the beginning of the movie, and googling till blue in the face, I decided to seek help. . .so here I am! Is anyone familiar with this configuration and could perhaps post a plan, site, link or whatever. I have seen the cute little plywood sheet good plans and after the required guffaw resumed searching. Of course a plan would be preferable but I think I could work from a couple of good pics. TIA

Reply to
Swampbug

If you Google "ladder chair" you'll get a ton of photos, like this:

Googling "ladder chair plans" gets you a ton of, well, ladder chair plans like this:
Latcha - at home in Redford, MI

Reply to
Michael Latcha

I've heard it was invented by Ben Franklin (a nice addition to the movie), so adding that to your googling might help. Also search the archives of this group.

luck, Andy

Reply to
Andy

You can find a version of the plans for free here:

may make one myself some day. I saved a copy.

Reply to
bpottinger

Thanks for the replies guys. . .should do the trick!

Reply to
Swampbug

> I may make one myself some day. I saved a copy.

Reply to
Scott

Thanks Scott. . .all contributions cheerfully accepted!

Reply to
Swampbug