Powermatic PM 3000 TS-Opinions

You'd probably want to use steel for rails. Much less likely to bend.

My bies fence has steel rectangular tubing with steel angle-iron on the front of the saw, and just angle iron on the back.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen

So I know to not go down the route of fence alone fur shure...thanks (at least w/o a concurrent set of rails from somewhere for a known cost, anyway :) ).

--

Reply to
dpb

It's not difficult to get some of the high-strength AL alloys that are plenty stiff enough which is what I was thinking of. But, SP points out the Jet front rail isn't easily duplicated so that kinda' removes the problem... :)

--

Reply to
dpb

Reply to