Allister Access 3000

I have an Allister Access 3000 rage door opener with the sensors to prevent injury. I have a Harley Davidson remote door opener sensor that i need to wire into the opener that will allow me to open the garage with an HD fob. The HD sensor has a length of 2wire lead that needs to be wired into the opener. What terminals on the opener should I use?

Reply to
rickkroeger

the same two terminals that go to an external pushbutton to open the door

Reply to
hrhofmann

Ummmm, wut's a "rage door"? Is it like a safety valve to release anger before it hurts somebody?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas