OT: Kid has the right attitude

Found this today on our local Craigslist:

Hi,

I had to cram in the last little bit but what I meant by $4Edu is that the money I make doing dump runs, hauling, moving etc., is all going to either my education at UC Santa Cruz or towards retrofitting my truck to make it safer (new tires and air filter). I can do anything you need a truck for, and am reliable and strong. Would like to make 20/+ an hour for use of me and the truck. Yesterday I delivered a piece of furniture from Petaluma to Novato for 60 dollars and carried it to her back porch by myself.

Give me a call soon as I leave for school in the next few days... you know the mulch in your garden could be fresher, the trash piling up on the side of the house should be gone-- so why not hire a college kid and feel good about getting stuff done!

Reply to
mjmwallace

Brings back fond memories of when I was in college. I carried a full course load and worked 35 hours per week. (35 hours so I was not consider full time) That meant both days of the weekend and 24 hours on Friday. (7am Friday until 6 am on Saturday.)

Reply to
Keith Nuttle