OT: Godzrilla Attacks!

rebuilt again....

lends new meaning to the idea of scary sharp, eh?

Reply to
bridger

Good yarn, but you need a proofreader! Tom

Reply to
tom

Dateline: July 28, dawn.

I was awoken by blood curdling screams this morning. I grabbed my digital camera and rushed outside in my housecoat to see what all the commotion was about. I could not believe my eye's, Godzilla awakening from his lair at the local power generation station behind the Humpy Dumpy chip warehouse!

could see that even in the dim light of morning he had spotted me and was turning my direction,

He was leaping over the power lines and heading my way!

feared for my life and ran at top speed back towards my house. You can see the fear in the eyes of the small innocent children unaware of what horrible fates awaits them!

continued to head strait for me and I don't think he was looking for a parking spot. Oh for the love of god, Oh the humanity...

was the last photo I was able to take before the batteries died on my camera (damn camera....),

was chasing me down, and rapidly gaining on me! A kind soul keenly aware of my plight hurriedly invited me into their shelter. As we lay cowering in the cellar, I cannot describe the sounds of shear terror we heard as Godzilla rampaged through the neighborhood raizing everthing in sight to the ground. It seemed to go on for hours. When the chaos subsided, I emerged from the subterranean safe zone to find utter devastation. I would have liked to take some more photos of the absolute carnage I witnessed, but suffice it to say Tokyo will have to be rebuilt again....

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

Oh ease up! The guy is obviously in a state of terror.

Reply to
RonB

'Twas fun!

Almost as funny was the name of that chip warehouse.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Oh no....the idiot actually said that......???

Reply to
Doug Kanter

"RonB" wrote in news:7uqGe.102330$oK.71782@okepread02:

Thank God he found time to log on, post, and warn us! ;->

Reply to
Patrick Conroy

This guy is worse than Dan Quayle, if you can believe that.

Watch your email box for a picture of him "reading" a book. It's no wonder the world feels the way they do about this guy, but I can't fathom how he could have been elected once, let alone reelected. Is the above email address is valid?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Yes. Valid address.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Been a looong hot summer, eh David?

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Ya know, I was sorta wonderin' where Godzrilla had got to.

I never thought to look in Canuckistan.

Must have somethin' to do with global warming, I reckon.

Reply to
tjwatson1

Especially worse than Dan-o because of his deal with the devil, er, Rove.

Finally, some payments coming due. (Stop gloating McCain!)

Laura wonders why so many don't like W. She doesn't read much either, it seems.

barry

Lemme see... you crawled out from under the bed and you had smashed your dresser?

BC Hydro...great crop this year....or so I'm told.

Reply to
Robatoy

Yabbut - when they don't clean the lid proper like, the seeds go off like fireworks - which I suspect is what woke him up.

Tom Watson - WoodDorker tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)

(website)

Reply to
Tom Watson

Good thought! Maybe David is still trying to make sensi of it all?

Reply to
Robatoy

Then the headlines should read "Godzrilla Rampages for RedHair", "Godzrilla Wolfs Wowie in Maui" and "Godzrilla Glams onto Gold in Acapulco", wot? (Man, those names came from the deep, dark, recess of a completely 'nother life.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Heart Attacks: God's revenge for eating his little animal friends --

Comprehensive Website Development --

Reply to
Larry Jaques