OT - Extreme Weather

Eastern Kansas and Northeast Oklahoma continue to prove they are the weather MixMaster for the nation. A week ago Thursday we had low temperatures in the -20 to -31 range in the region from Chanute,, KS down to Nowata, OK. This is very unusual for this area.

Yesterday (Thursday) the same area recorded high temperatures in the

74 to 81 range. Pretty much a 100 degree differential in one week. Temperatures and wind got rid of the 25-30 inches of snow, that had fallen during the previous two weeks pretty quickly.

Now mud. Lovely and glorious mud!

RonB

Reply to
RonB

That mud sucks. ;-)

Max

Reply to
Max

We'd pretty much die for the opportunity out here...

--

Reply to
dpb

In news: snipped-for-privacy@k16g2000vbq.googlegroups.com, RonB spewed forth:

Yup, it was 83 today here in DFW after being a low of 9 last week Tejas......don't like the weather....wait 5 minutes and it'll change. The other upside of this is that Jerry Jones is really pissed

Reply to
ChairMan

RonB wrote in news:9d259bca-24a7-4dbe-932d- snipped-for-privacy@k16g2000vbq.googlegroups.com:

Yep. Grew up in Tulsa, and remember the extreme changes in the weather quite well.

Reply to
Steve