OT: Breathtakingly beautiful.

guy and his wife drive it all dressed up in 30's garb.. kinda neat.

BUT.. for pure skewerabilty, the 31 Duesenberg hood ornament takes the cake, and the barbershop, and swordfight...

I tell ya... although not my favourite.

Reply to
Robatoy

Steve Turner

We're definitely on topic, because that just gave me wood.

Reply to
-MIKE-

toothbrush.http://www.californiaclassix.com/archive/35_Auburn_c167.html>>Auburn had their hits and misses. There's boat-tail in town here. The

One doesn't _need_ a sword to fall on if they have a Duesenberg. Nice cars.

-- Woe be to him that reads but one book. -- George Herbert

Reply to
Larry Jaques

LOL! The Dino is definitely a work of art. About five years ago I talked to a guy who owned one, and because of financial and family commitments he sounded like he was about ready to let it go. From what I recall I think I could have talked him out of it for well under $10K, but I had the same commitments so I had to pass it up. What a steal that would have been...

Reply to
Steve Turner

Edward Hennessey wrote: : Look at the flowwwww on this black steed:

:

Regards,

: Edward Hennessey

Wow, that's gorgeous! Right up there with the streamlined car designs of the

1930s:
for the aforementioned Jaguar hybrid, eh. It's okay in a generic supersportscar-y way. (Maybe more photos would help). There's at least a dozen Jag designs I'd tke over that one.

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss