1000 sq ft of thinking room.

Just a graphic as part of my proposal to my new landlord.

My part stops at the big warehouse on the right.

guy can dream, right?

Robatoy

I thought you were talking about a 1000 square foot bathroom. A guy can dream.

JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.

- Bazooka Joe

Reply to
J T

Imagine the size of the magazine rack you could get into a bathroom that size, eh?

Reply to
Robatoy

I'm thinking big screen tv and a fireplace.

Reply to
efgh

Many, MANY, moons ago, at Ft Dix waiing to depart on an extended European vacation, I was stuck for days, so spent time in the clubs. One of the clubs had a men only section.. Well, not really, because even then gender discrimination was a no no. However, the only entrance to this particular room was in the men's room.