Happy Holidays Card

Just giving my Mac a bit of a workout as I am under lift restriction after a hernia op. Just playing..I'll be getting to the more serious stuff in the next couple of days. This new office Mac is 77 times faster than my old G3 450Mhz, which 7 years ago was a monster. For a quarter of the price.

fun.

Robatoy

"Robatoy" showed us some fancy computer images

Looks nice, that is a very realistic looking bottle.

I notice that your lift restrictions extend to the illustrations as well. There are no granite counter tops!

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Where is the Grolsch "GIRL" model? ;~)

Reply to
Leon

"Robatoy" wrote

Great ... until you look down and see hairier legs than mine under the panty hose.

Maybe times have changed?

Reply to
Swingman

Nice work... Now, if you could just learn to call your computer an APPLE, my life would be easier.. ;-]

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

You've clearly got something that does a nice job of rendering. I'm curious as to what you're using.

Reply to
J. Clarke

mac davis wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I'm just happy he properly capitolized "Mac". "MAC" stands for Media Access Control, which is a low level network issue. (Sometimes you'll hear about MAC addresses, that's one of the things it does.) ;-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

As long as it's Dutch, make mine a "Little Greenie".

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Vectorworks.

Reply to
Robatoy

Good thing your name isn't Lisa then, eh?

Reply to
Robatoy

So, is this using the GraphiteOneCAD software? I tried getting it to run on my Linux system with no joy. Tried re-compiling the libraries and pretty much had to throw in the towel, life is too short for that. Downloaded the VariCAD demo -- it's looking pretty promising, but I have quite a bit more to do before I pull the trigger to buy it. It certainly won't do the kind of rendering you showed above.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Well, I have convinced my wife that I'm a lesbian..

maybe they could call them 'puters "tosh's"?