Keeping busy. Sorta OT maybe?

Beatty, the sign artist, used my carving as a substrate. 1-1/2" SignFoam.

Reply to
Robatoy

Ridonkulous.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Robatoy wrote in news:d066fd88-4444-4824-80fe- snipped-for-privacy@k6g2000vbz.googlegroups.com:

Beautiful. Good work, Rob!! You made the CNC sign, and this guy painted it, right?

Reply to
Han

Very nice. Plumbing places have much better signs in Canada than they do in Alabama.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

Cool. Single or doublesided? How much does his artisteness add to the sign cost?

Better than most places in the USA that I've seen. Here's some proof:

most powerful factors in the world are clear ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will. -- J. Arthur Thomson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 16:03:34 -0600, basilisk

That's because we need out signs to stand out from the fifteen feet of snow.

Reply to
Dave

^5's... lol

Reply to
Robatoy

Double sided 18#. Electrical conduit, landscaping, vinyl clad posts... all that adds cost.

Dave & I work two different ways. In this case, his client, his installation, but my layout and mechanical. I do not know what the client paid in the end, all I know is what I got for my work....and at $ 5.00 per hour that adds up...*smirk*

Reply to
Robatoy

have been thinking it may be time to make a little sign to hang up at out club's show. Your work is very inspirational. Thanks Rob. :)

Reply to
Casper