Mothers Insisting on Licensed Tools

Sorry if this has been posted before...

Marty

I didn't see a topic "Posting on Usenet"

--------------------------

Sorry if this has been posted before...

Josepi

some of the stupid lawsuits that have come up in recent years, it is getting less humorous.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

again your read comprehension failure kicks in, publicly. "american children at risk"

Nowhere is Mexico mentioned. You wetback types are very expendable.

So, Crim. You are finding rw more of a challenge than a bunch of crafty old ladies, despite the few sick and cerebrally damaged wood-bangers resident? With the exception of that brain-dead waste of space "Upscale" you haven't scored a response to any of your trolls in days!

Seems to me the guys are listening to my advice in ignoring your babbling BS.

.. jes saying like george

Reply to
George Watson

Clinton's Harlem office.

Reply to
joeljcarver

It's a parody of the gun control movement.

Reply to
J. Clarke