Arrival of Summer

Very likely. Our regular enduring of a long cold winter makes us appreciate summer all the more. I live smack dab in the centre of Toronto and extremely close to one of its busiest intersection. The first real noticeable sign of summer about to arrive is when all the female flesh hidden for the winter starting to show itself off.

Reply to
Upscale

Ahhh yesss... summer dresses, a little breeze... we've had this discussion in here before....and I'm more than willing to continue it

Reply to
Robatoy

Ahhhh yes!!

Female flesh appeals to all of MANkind, irrespective of origin ... or age, for that matter. ;)

Reply to
Swingman

TFF. Great minds and all that....

Reply to
Robatoy

Aye! I watch TV just hoping the T-Mobil girl commercial comes on.

I have ATT service, and I heard they were acquiring T-Mobil. I hope so, becasue that'd take us down to 5 degrees of separation.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Upscale

"Upscale" wrote in news:8iaCp.102514$ snipped-for-privacy@en-nntp-06.dc.easynews.com:

Is she a descendant from one of my heroes (sp?) General Charles Foulkes?

Reply to
Han

Me? I'm still waiting for THONG weather.

-- The only reason we die, is because we accept death as an inevitability. -- Seth MacFarlane

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Zz Yzx wrote the following:

My Home Page is AOL.com (I don't have, or use AOL). Yesterday, while reading the news on that page, and clicking onto links which brought me to another page, every time I went back to the AOL home page, there was that pretty brunette with the tablecloth dress hawking T-Mobile. Before I clicked on another link I had to watch that video ad. Why did I keep watching her???? I don't know. Maybe she was like the girl next door, much like the fascination with Pippa Middleton. She was not on today, so I went through the news much faster.

Reply to
willshak

Ooh! She could grind her bony hips on mine any time. That little pink scooter looks nice, too. Pic 76 evokes Saintly memories: Those look to me like Roger Moore's facial features.

-- The only reason we die, is because we accept death as an inevitability. -- Seth MacFarlane

Reply to
Larry Jaques

happened to Daljit Dhaliwal?

of the sexiest women in the world, IMO when she was on BBC World News and ITN.

To paraphrase a songwriting friend of mine: "I would a thousand miles in the burning sand to deliver her message from Bobby Blue Bland".

Reply to
Swingman

That's a lot milder than some other quips I've heard, like "I'd eat a mile of her xxxx just to see where it came from".

Reply to
willshak

I find it interesting and oddly appropriate that a discussion of the end of the world gets around to female flesh.

I am certain that some of the end of the world nuts would be very upset if they knew this. But they won't find out. Apparently they are hibernating just now.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Or "I'd stand in line to eat the corn ....."

Reply to
Theodore Edward Stosterone

I'd crawl from Sarnia to London over broken glass and rusty nails, bare-assed in a blizzard just to smell the exhaust from the truck that hauled her laundry away.

Reply to
Robatoy

Yes, very appropriate. The end of the world with all its associated fire and brimstone are directly tied to the female form which then leads to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Reply to
Upscale

----------------------------------------- Ah yes, summer in the heartland, July 4 & 5, if you are lucky.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Doesn't do much for me - but Diana Rigg? OK, she's old now (but not bad for 70+) but I can still remember drooling during the Avengers episodes.

Larry Blanchard

Of Idaho Falls, it was said there were two seasons - winter and August.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Gorgeous with a soup=E7on of kink. My kinda gal. I loved Steed's car more though, although not fappable, it still lingers in my dreams. (Mind the wrap)

Robatoy