Arrival of Summer

you haven's seen "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" you might enjoy it.

Reply to
J. Clarke

"Here wifey, wifey!".

"Here wifey, wifey!"

------

Reply to
Josepi

I have a buddy who lives in Rigby, just NE of Idaho Falls. I'll have to ask him about that. ;)

-- Doubt 'til thou canst doubt no more...doubt is thought and thought is life. Systems which end doubt are devices for drugging thought. -- Albert Guerard

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Lemme guess... keeps his face in a jar by the door?

Reply to
Robatoy

Around here, if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes.

Reply to
Robatoy

with that.

Reply to
Upscale

Or that 'come hither and let me make a mess out of you' look.

Reply to
Robatoy

No, this is Phil, not Eleanor, silly. You're sure waxing poetic and musical this week.

Moooooooooom! Make him turn it Oooooooooooooff!