O/T: An Observation

Since Angelinos appear to have stayed at home over the week end instead of traveling the freeways, my guess the maternity wards of the local hospitals will see an increase in business along about April

2012.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

And the STD clinics will see a jump in business about the end of August...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

You cynical bastard, you. You crack me up.

Reply to
Robatoy

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -- GB Shaw

;-D

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Yabbut, what he didn't tell you is this:

you're trying to take a roomful of people by surprise, it's a lot easier to hit your targets if you don't yell going through the door. -- Lois McMaster Bujold

Reply to
Larry Jaques