Wood Carving newsgroups?

I've been requested by a friend to point him to wood carving newsgroups. Not being a wood carver myself, I'm having difficulty finding something suitable for him to read.

Can some recommend such a group that isn't entirely overrun with trolls?

Thanks

Reply to
Dave

My newsguy newsgroup directory didn't turn up anything active.

I typed "wood working forum" into Google and found this:

there ought to have the answer to your question. Hope this helps.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Dave,

I am a woodcarver and belong to the Woodcarving Illustrated Forum: it is an excellent place to exchange info on woodcarving.

Neil

Reply to
Rita and Neil Ward

Thanks Bill, Rita and Neil. Appreciate it.

Reply to
Dave