NEED HELP Delta Unisaw Bullet Motor

Hello, I am restoring a 1952 Delta Unisaw and unfortunately the 1HP. 1PH. b ullet motor has been dropped and the back end cast iron bell has been broke n beyond repair. The windings and bushings have been checked in a shop and are ok, so all I need are bearings and a replacement back end bell. This is where the HELP part comes in. This part has proved difficult to find. Does anyone know of any nonworking motors, saw graveyards, repair shops, burned out motors, etc. where this piece can be parted out from.

Thank You John

Reply to
johdovan

Try here