Broken Delta 1HP 1PH bullet motor

I am restoring a 1952 delta unisaw and I dropped the 1hp 1ph bullet motor a nd broke the back end cast iron bell. BAD BAD BAD, I am now trying to find someone who has an old motor that is not working and is willing to part out the back end bell piece of the motor only. I really could use some help wi th finding someone who has changed out an old motor and still has the old o ne. John
On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 10:57:09 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@telus.net wrot e:

and broke the back end cast iron bell. BAD BAD BAD, I am now trying to fin d someone who has an old motor that is not working and is willing to part o ut the back end bell piece of the motor only. I really could use some help with finding someone who has changed out an old motor and still has the old one.

Posted on Buxton, Oregon Ebay - tools, one month ago: http://for-sale.yowcow.com/listing/137094680/
3 Phase motor on Ebay: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Delta-Unisaw-bullet-vintage-motor-3-phase/3518891626 33?hash=item51ee3a8189:g:gQ0AAOSwcLxYENk1
Might have to bide your time to discover a freebie or less expensive one.
Sonny
On 10/25/17 11:22 AM, Sonny wrote:

http://vintagemachinery.org -BR
On Wed, 25 Oct 2017 08:57:07 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@telus.net wrote:

Look for an old motor shop around you. The bell end you speak of are often common to more than one motor, and the old electrician, or motor rebuilders are well aware of the value of those parts, and sometimes they are stored in a "junkpile" IYKWIM.
On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 9:57:09 AM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@telus.net wrote :

and broke the back end cast iron bell. BAD BAD BAD, I am now trying to fin d someone who has an old motor that is not working and is willing to part o ut the back end bell piece of the motor only. I really could use some help with finding someone who has changed out an old motor and still has the old one.

Awesome advice thanks guys. Any potential shop names as I live in rural Can ada. John