My Airplane display is not on Display!

As many of you will recall I built an airplane display for a company that transports heavy cargo all over the world. My display is in Las Vegas this week, who knows where after that.

Anyway it seems to blend in with the "Pro" commercially designed booth.

Leon

I guess my title should have said, NOW, not, not. Darn spell checker, yeah I probably misspelled now. LOL

Reply to
Leon

Looks very professional. As usual.

Reply to
G. Ross

Thank you!

Reply to
Leon

How cool is that, Bubba! Fantastic ... all that detailed planning of yours paid off, BIG TIME.

The banking angle is perfection personified (despite no flaps ).

Congratulations!!

Reply to
Swingman

Cool that your display is now on display!

...and yes, spell checkers can do some interesting things to the written word! I recall an embarrassing one when "Browning Citori" (a shotgun model) was "corrected."

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Leon wrote in news:NL- snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

The Volga reference reminds me of a song from my youth:

Ik ben Olga van de Wolga Ik drink wodka tot ik kapot ga Ik eet kaviaar als een moordenaar Omdat ik zoooveel van je hou!

I am Olga from the Volga I drink vodka until I go kaput I eat caviar like a murderer Because I Looove you that much!

So sorry, you have to have had some ...

Reply to
Han

You should have used the spell checker on the display too. The letters don't look like what we learned in school. .

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Ed Pawlowski wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Don't you remember, Ed? The optimists were learning Russian, the pessimists Chinese.

Reply to
Han

Beautiful shotgun! Probably equally beautiful "other" '~)

And Thank you!

Reply to
Leon

Yeah! Russian

Reply to
Leon

Thank you!

Reply to
Leon

Thank you!

If you say so. LOL

Reply to
Leon

It's really cool to see it not on display! It looks *great*on display!

Bill

Reply to
Bill

LOL ... Great shotgun, if you can find it. ;)

Here's mine in action over 30 years ago:

Swingman

;~) Thank you Bill.

Reply to
Leon

Nicely done, Leon! Your design >really< shines when it is doing what it was designed to do.

I must confess that I didn't read this thread earlier as I thought,

Well.... poor Leon.... he got screwed. Damnit! At least he got paid!

Then to find it was OK all along, that's great!

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Thank you Robert! It was not my first concept but a few suggestions and pictures of the proposed area were a bit helpful. I was given renderings of what the rest of the booth contents would look like. Oddly the company that built the booth was apparently incapable of doing the airplane display too.

You lost me there.. ;~)

Yeah, they seemed to have liked it.

Reply to
Leon

Yup... got a 20 and a 12. Seldom use the 12 any more as I primarily upland bird hunt... the 20 is my "magic gun." It's pretty much a "See bird, See bird fall" thing where I don't even notice what happens in between. The way it should be... ;~)

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

I have an old Remington Model 11 (Browning patent) 20 ga (which I got when I was 11 years old); a 1950's era Browning A5, 12 ga; and the Citori O&U (full and modified choke) 12ga, magnum chambered.

The Citori is my favorite ... like you, it has become an extension of my arms and eyes.

That said, I don't hunt much any longer, but I did more than my share of dove, quail, duck and goose hunting for 50 years.

I did the below twice a year, with clients, for a good ten years ... don't think it is even possible to do this any longer:

Swingman