Thermostat display not working

There is no display on the thermostat I have replaced the batteries and also tried the reset function. When I reset the display comes up briefly then disappears again.
On 31/12/2016 14:44, Angela Watson wrote:

You'd be better off on the newsgroup uk.d-i-y - I think Homeownershub carries a copy of it, though it isn't displayed too well. I've copied this message there.
People will want to know what make and model of thermostat, and what it is used for.
Andy
On 12/31/2016 9:26 PM, Vir Campestris wrote:

+1
Vir Campestris wrote:

I'll give you good odds that it's a Honeywell CM927 :-P