Mitre Saw

Hi,

I was wondering if cheap mitre saws are good (less than £30)

Ta

Cheers,

Sam

Reply to
SB

Sam,

tricky question. Speaking in general terms - no. This is assuming you are referring to cheap electric mitre saws, they usually cut a compound mitre in the general direction that you aim it - and that's about it. If you mean a mitre box (manual saw) then that is more promising. A good mitre box and some planes will give very good results.

You know, I think some of the Brit guys could give you some much better local guidance - Andy? Jeff?

BTW, have you been to Jeff Gorman's website? He has some dealers listed there.

Reply to
Greg Millen