I have a Clarke 10" cheap-o-matic table saw and the mitre gauge on it was made under license by Fisher-Price ;-)
I know the saw is a bit crap but I wouldn't mind buying a half decent angley slidey thing to improve it a bit.
Cheers - ETV
On 22 May 2005 07:06:28 -0700, "Eric The Viking"

Have a look at www.rutlands.co.uk
They have a variety of them from 29.95 upwards to a price that may be more than the saw. Use "mitre gauge" as a search term.
The Incra ones are especially good.
Most, if not all of these have a bar intended to fit a U.S. table saw slot of 3/4" by 3/8". If yours is different, you may need to get a bar of the correct dimensions or perhaps make one from engineering plastic.
e.g. Axminster Powertools code APTCSP6
--

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Andy
Thanks for that m8, will take a good look at the site!
ETV