Lowered price on Bosch 4410 SCMS from Amazon

I have been tracking the price of the Bosch 4410 sliding compound miter saw on Amazon. Six weeks ago it was was about $500. It is now just below $400 with a sale price introduced last night as far as I can tell plus a $25 discount from Bosch and free shipping if you don't mind waiting a few extra days.

Dick Snyder

Reply to
Dick Snyder

Must have been a quick sale, because just after 1700 EST it was back up to $529.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

My gosh - you are right! What a fluke. I just checked my order status and the price I quoted last night in my posting was right. I wonder if they made a mistake and I was the lucky beneficiary????

Dick

Reply to
Dick Snyder

Wasn't a fluke, just a very short sale. I confirmed with amazon, I got the 4410, but missed the hitachi router. Interesting that the dewalt

12" slider is approx $120 off, and you get a $75 visa card as a rebate. Wonder how long that one will last ...

Joe

Reply to
jev1234