Flag box

Anyone happen to have the pdf file that lived here :

had all the info for a flag display box as well as a spline jig and whatnot. Of course I lost the PDF file and the link is now dead.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Rob

You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m (remove the _ to get the address)

Reply to
Rob V

I have three. Not the actual one you are looking for, but close.

Safely, Jim Barry

WoodchuckCanuck