Laser Engraving?

Anyone here know of a good source of laser Engraving?

I have a disk of Maple 3" in diameter that Id like to have some things engraved on.

Thanks Rob

You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m

remove _ to get the correct address

Thanks Rob

You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m

remove _ to get the correct address

Reply to
Rob V

The following are two member of the Gwinnett Woodworkers Association in Georgia (yes, I'm a proud member, but I only wish I had a laser):

Dave Spotts - HJ Products, Stone Mountain, Georgia 30087

770.979.4943, 770.978.6670 (fax)

Victor Jones and Jim Gladstone - Atlanta Laser Works, Acworth, GA 30102

678.494.9692, 404.512.6998 (cell)

If you decide to call either of them you might mention my name. That way they'll know who to blame. :-) I have no connection to either of them except that we belong to the same woodworking association and these are some good guys to work with.

Paul Proffitt

Rob V wrote:

Reply to
Paul C. Proffitt

You can also try the local trophy and traditional engraving shops. Most don't have a laser but they may know of a local (or semi-local) source. A local university bookstore also subs this out. They offer it to duplicate diploma's on wood but you can have anything done. Charge is usually by the square inch.

Daryl

Reply to
daryl1138