re: does a round table that expands to a larger round table exist?

I once saw on a trip to hong kong a small round rosewood table that had extra leaves hidden in the middle base, that allowed it to expand from a small round table to a large 10 person round table.

That store went out of business and I didn't prefer rosewood as the material, but I liked the concept and have not been able to find any furniture store that offers it.

I can only find small round tables that expand to oval. Does anyone know if this exist?

Reply to
sab