Looking for contractor's saw in Chicago area?

I just ran across an ad for a Delta contractor's saw in one of the local Chicagoland papers. It's advertised as being new in box for $500 OBO. I thought it was timely with the

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

I called. It was sold already. The guy selling didn't know what model it was, just that it was a 10" saw with a 1.5 HP motor.

Reply to
Hedley

If you take the time to ask our opinion, you will miss it everytime. It took me several months to call quickly enough to find a saw advertised that hadn't already been sold. (Ignoring the overpriced junk, of course...)

Reply to
Toller