Looking for a source...

I'm planning to put up some crown moulding on the screened in deck, but instead of having it attached to the wall and the ceiling, I olan to drop it a few inches and drop a string of led lights to generate some "mood" lighting.
I was talking to the builder of my house about this project and he suggested I use extuded styrofoam crown moulding. It would be easier to install - only some form of calking with brasds and since the project was outside, the styrofoam would need less maintenance than wood.m required. However, he was unable to provide me any sources for the product that wasn't an elaborate design - our trim out there is simple.
Could anyone provide the name of such a source?
Worth a look...
http://www.4catalogs.com/search/?q=styrofoam+crown+molding&scat=&st=w
Joe

I don't know that the product is easier to install over wood, I did not find that to be true but it would hold up better outside. I bought it at Lowes.

My thanks to all who provided me with greatinformation. I need to figure out how to do searches that give meaningful results and then I would not have to ask. Appreciate your patience.
John Carter.