Legacy Ornimental Miller owners

Looking for Legacy Ornamental Mill users that will provide tips for use of the Legacy to add to my site or links to their site. I have a 1500 that I use for commercial work and will be getting an 1800 shortly. The main problem with the Legacy is the lack of how to information and I want to quit reinventing the wheel and learn from others. Contact me via email or call, # on my site. I have cable Internet access so file size is no problem and I can edit pictures with Adobe and other tools.

Reply to
Art Ransom