plasma cutter tips identification

Tonight I borrowed a plasma cutter from a mate, in return I'll get him some tips. I have spent longer on the internet looking for the tips than it wil l take to cut the 3mm steel. It is a MUREX Sabre-arc 281i and pictures o f used tips are below. There is a serial number on the lance but google dra ws a blank on it. What type of tips do I need? thanks in advance.

ring

ring

Reply to
misterroy

Why didn't you ask your mate who you borrowed off? Surely if he has a plasma cutter he must know something about the tips you need.

Reply to
Bob H