Legacy 1200 Ornamental Mill

This is an outright glote, I just ordered the Legacy 1200 Ornamental Mill. I saw the dvd that they will send you and I am more than inpressed. After I get it I will repost whit the results. Does anyone have one of these and whay has been your experience.

Reply to
Howard

Wed, Sep 29, 2004, 6:16pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@sdppm.com (Howard) brags: This is an outright glote, I just ordered the Legacy 1200 Ornamental Mill. I saw the dvd that they will send you and I am more than inpressed. After I get it I will repost whit the results. Does anyone have one of these and whay has been your experience.

No, it's an outright brag. A gloat would be if you got one in a clearance sale, for half off. Or, if you got one for $10, from a woman who knows excatly what one is worth, has a cheating husband, and she wanted to make him feel bad. Too bad you're inpressed tho, hurt much?

You might want to save up, and get some English, and spelling, lessons, next.

JOAT We will never have great leaders as long as we mistake education for intelligence, ambition for ability, and lack of transgression for integrity.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

Haven't been here in a year or so. When I left you were an arrogant jerk. Nothing has changed.

Reply to
Unsiaw

I would love to get your feedback. I have seen the DVD and wonder how much is hype. How long is the lead time for delivery on these machines? What router are you going to use?

Reply to
Unsiaw

On 29 Sep 2004 18:16:32 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@sdppm.com (Howard) calmly ranted:

OhmyBuddha! A $2700 router? That's as bad as the MultiRouter. (Good tools, horribly expensive pricing.)

P.S: That's not a "gloat" (note the spelling), it's a "neener."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - If God approved of nudity, we all would have been born naked. ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Your Wild & Woody Website Wonk

Reply to
Larry Jaques

As soon as I get it it will be built and I will give you some feed back. I have 4 projects I need to build for the SWMBO and this will put me over the top from what I can see from that DVD. Buy the way the dvd that they put out was very incredable I thought.

Reply to
Howard

I will get the PC that they recomend. I am trying to determine which of the bits I will need now. They come in groups or you can buy them separtly. I am going to wait till I get the machine to see which ones I will use and see which package would be best.

Reply to
Howard

heres the feed back. got the legacy 1200. How can such a big machine be in so many boxes. Well thats your first impression. I openned all the boxes and laid everything out on a 4x8 sheet of plywood on some horses and then began assembling the Legacy. It looked a lot harder than it was. I had rend one post where some one said after a year they still didnt have it built. wELL 3 DAYS later I have assembled the unit and have made the first square piece round.

A total of about 10 hours to build it. If you can read and follow instructions then you can put this together. Everything fit like a glove. I was missing to acme screws and I called and they mail it out that day and I had it in two days..

I will continue to try different items but I think I am going to love this machine.

By the way you will need about 650 worth of bits or more if you want to do what the video cd shows.

Reply to
Howard