Justifying the Donino.

Has it been stored inside or outside for the last 9 years?

Reply to
Bill

Bill wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.newsguy.com:

It is in fine condition. I don't store tools outside.

Reply to
Han

--------------------------------------------- How does $100 + freight sound?

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:50a80217$0$38593 $c3e8da3$ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com:

That sounds fine by me. Contact by email (opahan and yahoo as domain), if this is for yourself, or if anyone else is interested.

Reply to
Han

I'm glad you're not going to be cheap about it Lew. Congratulations!

Reply to
Bill

-------------------------------------------- Read and understand what I posted.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:50a8459d$0$1394 $c3e8da3$ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com:

I replied the way I did because it wasn't clear to me whether you were personally interested or not. If I had to guess, you were just giving an opinion as to what the value might be. But I have misunderstood before. Better to be clear and unambiguous. No value judgements.

Reply to
Han