Jet Fence on 21 year old Craftsman tablesaw

Recently I was able to get my hands on a brand new, never used Jet 10JF table saw fence at a great price ($45). I have a 21 year old 10 inch Craftsman table saw (belt drive and steel extension wings). I am going to retrofit the fence on the saw (its a hell of allot better than the original fence). At this time I cannot afford a new fence or a new saw (which is what I really want). I need to know how far down are the mounting holes from the top of the table on the Jet saw (the size of the Jet and Craftsman table top is 27" x 40"). Are there any other considerations I need to take into account. Many thanks in advance.

Jerry

Reply to
jkstrasz