dead craftsman tablesaw uses

I have one of the direct drive motor craftsman tablesaws. The motor is dead. I bought a the new saw from Home Depot.

I would like to use the center of the table for the router table. Has anyone done this?

If I cannot do this then I will replace one of the wings. I thought about bolting the two wings together and use the other side as a tool base - sound good?

Reply to
Keith Bozek

Sweet Sawdust

Hi "Sweet" thanks for the reply,

Been looking at this table. Looks like if I want to mount a router to the table saw - I would need to have it modified at a machine shop to accept the router? - Or do I remove the base of the router and mount it to the table?

Got a suggested half inch router for this purpose?

Reply to
Keith Bozek

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey

Reply to
rllipham

Hi Lawrence,

How about night of the living dead Cratsman Tools.

Reply to
Keith Bozek