Tablesaw for Sale

I recently upgraded by table saw to a Delta Unisaw. I have a 10" 2 hp Craftsman table saw for sale. I am asking $125 for it. It is equipted with

24" wings and the stock fence and a new delta 10" blade. The saw is 6 years old and is in excellent condition. It has seen moderate use.

I live in Ballinger, Texas which is close to San Angelo, Texas. Buyer will need to pick the saw up or be responsiable for shipping cost. I am willing to ship.

Reply to
Joe Nation