Need replacement fence part 1349805 for Delta 10" compound miter saw model 36-075

Need replacement fence part 1349805 for Delta 10" compound miter saw model 36-075 open original image

I have a Delta 10" compound power miter saw model 36-075 and need a replacement fence--part # 1349805. It is an obsolete part, so I am hoping someone has a broken saw that they are willing to piece out or can direct me to a site that sells old parts.

[IMG]
Bob H

I'm looking for the same part! Have you found a source?

Reply to
Werhat