30 amp fuse keeps blowing on 18hp Kohler engine on my Craftsman garden tractor.

The 30 amp fuse keeps blowing on my 2000 Craftsman garden tractor with a 18hp Kohler engine. I have replaced the switch and solenoid and checked all wiring for damaged insulation but all wiring looks good. Why is the fuse blowing? Is there a protective circuit with a diode in the electrical system causing the problem, and if so, where is it and how do I replace it??

Reply to
Anonymous