make floor roller using a single conveyer roller/casters on a board +weights

I needed a floor roller to install vinyl tile but renting one out of the question. Figure I can make one using a single conveyer roller or multiple casters mounted on a board. I can then put as much weight needed on top of the board. I can also just attach some kind of handle to the board to help roll it over the floor. A conveyer roller is cheap on Amazon or you local shops.

Reply to
Anonymous