Indiana

Would anybody here happen to be from around Brown County Indiana????

Reply to
Jerry Gilreath

My brother-in-law lives in Nashville. Why do you ask?

JE

Reply to
Jon Endres, PE

My wife and her family owns several acres in Brown County and we tried to start our school in Brown County. Came to Cloverdale-Grencastle (Putnam County) instead.

Mike from American Sycamore

Mike at American Sycamore

Well the reason I'm asking, is I had a couple of service calls in Bloomington yesterday, Friday, and I'm in Louisville, Ky. I went to Bloomington through Nashville and across Highway 46. About half way from Nashville to Bloomington, on the north side of the road, there is a couple house trailers and a stack of lumber sitting there with a big old forklift. The sign said hardwood lumber for sale. I was just wondering if anybody knows anything about it. The traffic was so bad going and coming back, I couldn't get all the phone number. I just got the fist 3 digits. I believe it was 988. I'm assuming the area code is 812. Just wondering if anybody could help. I don't get to go that route very often. Thanks all!!

Reply to
Jerry Gilreath

perhaps the Putnam Inn (at least that was the name 10 years ago) it had the absolute best prime rib I have ever had, before or since. $18 would get you more food than you could possibly eat at one sitting, with full salad and dessert bar.

Pay no mind to those weirdos from Depauw tho.... their claim to fame being Dan Quayle.....

cheers, Royce [use a plug cutter to reply]

Reply to
Royce Oxford