Good Customer Service

Sunday night I decided I needed a section of miter track for my router fence. Ordered it about 9 PM Sunday night from MLCS. Arrived today by UPS. No shipping charges.

Two disclosures 1-I'm located about 15 miles from MLCS 2-Fast order processing has happened before from MLCS

No other interest ($ or otherwise).

Pick one or more of the following:

Merry Christmas Happy Chanukah Happy Kawanza Enjoy the winter solstice Bah Humbug Happy New Year

Reply to
Howard