Good Customer Service

My neighbor is moving out and was clearing out his shop/shed. He gave me his old work light. You know the kind; yellow stand with three legs and twin 500w lights on top. It wasn't the Harbor Freight one as it seemed a little sturdier than that.

One of the leg hinges was broken. As it was a cast white metal piece, I knew it wasn't likely fixable. The company's name (Designers Edge) and phone number was on the light. What the heck, I took a chance. I gave them a call, and a real person answered. After being on hold for only

3 minutes, customer service is sending a complete hinge mechanism free of charge.

I know it's not a major gloat, but it sure put a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

Joe

aka 10x

Reply to
10x

"10x" told us a tale of good customer service

What a pleasant surprise.

I would term this a minor miracle.

Reply to
Lee Michaels